I want to say thank you for your patience as we make sure that we have the most up-to-date and accurate information. Please make sure to read the entire email to make sure you are familiar with all the procedures.
Please know, we will have a question and answer meeting at our Summit Send-off on May 8th. I will send out a schedule for each team’s meeting time next week.
- Masks are required on all Disney Properties, including hotels and parks.
- Gators, bandanas, and open chin face covers are not allowed.
Tickets to ESPN and Disney Parks
Varsity will send out a link this week for times for me to sign up to pick up the kid’s tickets. The plan is for the staff to go down on Wednesday, get the team registered, and pick up the tickets as early as possible. Once we know when our time slot is to pick up the tickets, we will schedule a meeting time so that you can meet us at the hotel to pick up your athlete’s park pass. There are 4 important things you need to know.
- Once you get your athlete’s ticket, you need to link it to your My Disney Experience
- Please take a picture of your athlete’s ticket with your cell phone as a safety precaution in the rare event your athlete loses her park pass.
- All accounts must have a zero balance before going down to Orlando. No athlete will receive her ticket if there is a balance on your account.
- Please keep in mind that Disney World is operating on limited park capacity. The purchase of a two-day park hopper pass was not required by MGA, but rules and requirements set by Varsity.
Spectator Passes to ESPN Center Only
For parents who are only getting tickets to the ESPN Center to watch their Athlete compete at D2 Summit here is everything we know as of today.
- Tickets will go on sale on May 1st. Varsity will send a link to purchase your tickets.
- When purchasing your tickets, you will need to use MGA’s customer number: 35949400
- You will get a code to purchase your tickets
- You will get one code per ticket ordered. Your code will come from email@example.com within 1 hour, make sure to check your spam folder if you do not receive your code.
- Make sure you read and make sure all the information is correct. Once the ticket is purchased there are no refunds, no exceptions, no excuses.
- Once you purchase your tickets you will receive a PDF that you will need to print off and bring with you on the day of the event.
- The cost is $25 per day. They recommend you only buy 1 ticket for the first round.
- PLEASE REMEMBER THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ONCE YOU PURCHASE YOUR ESPN TICkET.
Supporting other teams
Each program is allowed up to 200 fans to come in and watch their teams. Once we get a block schedule, we will let you know which teams will be allowed to support which teams. It is my understanding that there is no need to rush to get your ESPN tickets as spectators will only be allowed to watch their team.
MGA Summit Send-Off
We have several Concerns about the SAT being on the same date as your Summit Send-off. We have decided to push it back, and start the tailgate at 12:30. Our goals are to have the teams done and out of the gym by 4:00 pm. We will post the schedule in next week’s email.